Orosoothe Benzydamine Sore Throat Spray works by stopping pain and inflammation of the throat or mouth including:
- Sore throat
- Sore tongue or gums
- Mouth ulcers
- Discomfort caused by dentures or after dental work
This medicine is available without prescription. However, you still need to use it carefully to get the best results from it. Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist have told you.
- Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor if you need more information or advice.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Orosoothe Spray contains methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), which may cause allergic
reactions (possibly delayed).
This product contains only small amount of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100mg per dose.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist told you.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Avoid contact with your eyes. If any spray gets in your eyes, wash them immediately with cold water.
How much Orosoothe Spray to take
Orosoothe Spray should be sprayed onto the sore area of the mouth or throat according to the following recommended dosage:
- Adults including the elderly (and children over 12 years): Spray 4 to 8 puffs every 1½ to 3 hours.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: Spray 4 puffs every 1½ to 3 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: Spray 1 puff for every 4 kilograms of body weight, up to maximum of 4 puffs, every 1½ to 3 hours.
Do not use the spray continuously for more than 7 days, except if your doctor or dentist tells you to.
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Orosoothe Spray may be used for 6 months after first application, providing that the expiry date has not passed. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the bottle after ‘’EXP’’.
The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not store above 25⁰C. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Store in the original package.
We accept all major credit cards including Visa and MasterCard. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Your payment information is processed securely. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.