Otrivine Extra Dual Relief 0.5mg/ml + 0.6mg/ml Nasal Spray provides relief from the symptoms of nasal congestion and a runny nose due to colds.
Each application delivers a measured dose which works within minutes to clear a blocked nose and helps stop excessive nasal secretions for up to six hours.
- Type of Product
Active ingredients: 1 ml contains, xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.5 mg, ipratropium bromide 0.6 mg. 1 puff contains 70 micrograms xylometazoline hydrochloride and 84 micrograms ipratropium bromide.
Also contains: Disodium edetate, glycerol (85%), purified water, as well as hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For nasal use.
For nasal congestion and runny nose.
Adults over 18 years: One spray dose in each nostril maximum 3 times daily for maximum 7 days. At least 6 hours should elapse between two doses.
Not for use in children under the age of 18 years.
Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
Hazards and Cautions
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date given.
- Do not freeze.
- This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies