Klearvol contains natural essential oils of pine, thymnol and menthol to deliver soothing vapours for inhalation.
When placed on a hankerchief close to a child, Klearvol can help comfort and relieve sympotms of colds such as congetsion and stuffy nose in babies and children.
Each pack contains 10 single use capsules, which can be cut and the contents poured onto a suitable cloth or material. If you previously used Karvol Caps you should like Klearvol.
Suitable for babies 3 months and older
Can help relieve congestion and colds
For external use only.
For babies over 3 months and young children
Cut off the tip of one capsule and squeeze the contents on to a handkerchief secured nearby, but out of reach of the child.
For older children and adults
Cut off the tip of one capsule and squeeze the contents on to a handkerchief nearby but avoiding direct skin contact (eg pillow case); or into a pint of hot water and inhale the vapour freely.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use after expiry date on pack.
- Seek professional advice before using this product if you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies or are pregnant.
- Asthmatics should not inhale essential oils.
- If swallowed accidentally seek medical advice straight away.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and skin.
- Never apply Klear-vol to the skin.
- Never touch or swallow the liquid contents.
- Essential oils are flammable, do not put on or near a naked flame.
- Avoid contact between oil and polished surfaces.
Store in a dry and cool place
Each soft gelatin inhaltion capsule contains:
Pumiloo Pine Oil - 103.05mg
Terpineol - 66.60mg
Menthol - 35.55mg
Pine Oil Sylvestris - 9mg
Thymol - 3.15mg
Gelatin, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Preservatives (Methyl Parabens, Propyl Parabens); Purified Water, Apple Green.