DulcoGlide is a comfort shaped rectal applicator for use with suppositories
*** PLEASE NOTE***
This product contains applicators only.
Dulcolax Suppositories are sold separately.
DulcoGlide can also be used with other suitable suppositories.
DulcoGlide is a comfort shaped rectal applicator for use with suppositories.
Each applicator is individually wrapped for single use and is not intended for reuse.
- 3 Pack
- Type of Product
- Active Ingredient
- Test 4
- Wash hands before use with soap and water.
- Remove applicator from wrapper.
- Remove wrapper from suppository (sold separately).
- Place blunt end of suppository into open end of the barrel of the applicator. Do not force the suppository, it will stop when it reaches the proper position.
- Lie on your side with your lower leg straight and upper leg bent towards your chest. Holding the base of the barrel of the applicator between your thumb and middle finger, insert the applicator into the rectum (back passage).
- Once the flared tip of the applicator is inside your body, use your index finger to push the plunger to release the suppository. Do not force the applicator into the rectum as this may cause injury.
- Remove the applicator. Dispose of the applicator after use. Do not flush down the toilet. Wash hands with soap and water
For rectal use only.
Not intended for re-use.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Grade Comments (0)