Corns are amongst the most common problems to affect the feet. Corns are a thickening of the skin in response to pressure. The thickened skin forms in a small inverted cone shape (called a nucleus) that presses into the skin
Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen is suitable for hard corns on the top of the toes and on the balls of the feet and for soft corns between the toes. Not recommended for use if your corn bleeds of hurts excessively. Seek medical advice if required.
Corns are shaped like inverted cone with the interior point often pressing on nerve endings which may cause pain and discomfort, making it uncomfortable to walk. There is often an area of callus/hard skin overlying the corn.
This product is not suitable for diabetes or those with poor blood circulation
Step 1: Scraper
Gently exfoliate the top layers of the corn to reduce the painful rubbing, providing relief and allowing the advanced liquid to penetrate into the corn. Reuse every 3 days to help remove the corn.
Step 2: Advanced Treatment Liquid
Apply the advanced liquid using the targeted applicator to soften the corn for an effective treatment.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients (see below)
- Do not use on broken irritated skin. Immediately discontinue use if any discomfort or irritation occurs and seek medical advice. For external use only. Only use on the affected area, do not apply to healthy skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use any other products on the affected area during treatment period.
- Flammable, keep away from sources of ignition.
- Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Urea, Water, Ethanol, Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol