Hibiscrub Skin Cleanser
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.
Hibiscrub Chlorhexidine gluconate Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser disinfects (removal of surface bacteria) from the skin. Contains Chlorhexidine gluconate 4.0% w/v.
Hibiscrub Skin Cleanser provides antimicrobial preparation for pre-operative surgical hand disinfection, antiseptic handwashing on the ward and pre-operative and post-operative skin antisepsis for patients undergoing surgery.
- Type of Product
Please read enclosed leaflet before use.
Full instructions for use are given when the label on the bottle is peeled back.
- Suitable for adults
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
Hazards and Cautions
- Please keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Avoid contact with brain, meninges and middle ear. If Hibiscrub comes into contact with the eyes, wash out immediately and thoroughly with water.
In patients with head or spinal injuries or a perforated ear drum, the benefit of use in pre-operative should be evaluated against the risk of contact.
- Do not inject. Do not use in body cavities
- For external use only.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Chlorhexidine gluconate 4.0% w/v
Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine gluconate 4.0% w/v
Also contains: Polyoxyethylene-polyoxypropylene block coplymer, Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide, Glycerol, Macrogol 7 glycerol cocoate, Ponceau 4R (E124), Isopropyl alcohol, Herbacol 015393 TB, D-gluconolactone, Sodium hydroxide and Purified water.