Discover the new generation of protection from Ambre Solaire.
Garnier Ambre Solaire UV Water Sun Cream Spray has a biphasic formula which instantly protects skin from damage caused by UVB and UVA rays and refreshes skin with a fresh, water-like, non sticky texture. Enriched with Aloe Vera water, the formula hydrates skin and leaves a velvety, invisible finish.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire UV Water Aloe Vera Clear Sun Cream Spray SPF20
- Advanced UVA and UVB protection
- Enriched with Aloe Vera Water for intense hydration
- Formula result is invisible on skin
- Light & refreshing for a fresh water like feel
- Non sticky and water resistant
- Soft and velvety finish
- Type of Product
Before sun exposure to ensure optimal protection, shake vigorously, apply generously and spread seamlessly and consistently with a rotating movement all over the body.
Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly
- An insufficient amount and agitation of the product reduces the level of protection
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sun protection product because it does not provide 100%protection
- Keep children and babies out of direct sunlight
- Protect them with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses
- Avoid contact with fabrics
884966 1, Aqua / Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Homosalate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, CI 61565 / Green 6, CI 60725 / Violet 2, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Disodium EDTA , Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C209823/1)