P20 KIDS SPF50+
P20 Suncare for Kids is a gentle sun cream specially developed for children’s sun sensitive skin.
P20 Suncare for Kids is a gentle sun cream specially developed for children’s sun sensitive skin. It provides category leading protection for up to 10 hours and water resistance up to 3 hours. This gentle suncream contains no added fragrance, is Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and allergy-certified and provides 4-star UVA protection. Being SPF50+ means that it provides the highest UVB protection against burning. P20 Kids is also free from added fragrance and colourants.
P20 Kids is ideal for use during all outdoor play and before going off to school.
If you’re looking for sun protection without compromise, you’ll find it all in P20 suncream for Kids
- Type of Product
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure to ensure no missed areas and sufficient coverage. For full body coverage of small children, use approximately 1 pump per kg of the child’s weight. For more precise guidance, see illustration and table. Applying less sunscreen will significantly reduce protection. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Pay particular attention to vulnerable areas such as the ears, nose, shoulders, shins and feet. The general recommendation for sunscreen is to re-apply frequently to maintain protection. P20 Suncare for Kids is designed to stay on the skin longer than average sunscreens, but if rubbed off after for example towel drying, contact games/sport or playing in the sand, then re-apply. Avoid contact with fabrics to help prevent staining. Ideal for use during all outdoor play and before going off to school.
Hazards and Cautions
- Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
- Avoid the intense midday sun (11am – 3pm), and do not stay too long in the sun even when protected. Seek shade and cover up.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse them immediately and thoroughly
- Do not stay too long in the sun even when protected.
- Pay attention not to exceed sun exposure for longer than your skin type allows.
- Keep infants and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Protect your child with a hat, a t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Do not apply to broken or sunburnt skin and stay out of the sun if already burnt.
- Store the sunscreen away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- The UV filters in P20 may stain textiles such as clothes, seats and cushions.
- Some synthetic and plastic materials (e.g. cushions, sunglasses, nail polish, gel nails) may also be discoloured or damaged.
- In case of staining, please see instructions at www.p20.co.uk.
Aqua, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Phenoxyethyl Caprylate, Canola Oil, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Glycerin, Silica, Methylene Bis-Benzotrizolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Xylitylglucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Anhydroxylitol, EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Xantham Gum, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Xylitol, Glucose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium Peroxodisulphate.