Vitamin D is naturally occurring in the body, created when the skin is exposed to sunlight, but certain factors can reduce Vitamin D reserves in the body; this includes a lack of melanin, lack of sun (normal for those living in the Northern Hemisphere) and certain lifestyles. A deficit of the crucial vitamin can result in mood changes, tiredness, lethargy, bone pains and muscle problems.
A boost of Vitamin D can be beneficial in many ways, such as strengthening a weak immune system, contributing to cell division, and the normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus into the blood.
Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets may be beneficial for?
- People who wish to support their immune system
- People who are prone to muscle related problems
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- People with a darker skin tone
What are Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets For?
- The maintenance of normal immune function
- The normal absorption and utilization of Calcium and Phosphorus
- The maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
- The maintenance of strong and healthy teeth
- Has a role in the process of cell division
- 30 Tablets
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vitamin D3 1000IU -25µg -500
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN D3 1000IU TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)sucrose, acacia, corn, starch, medium chain triglycerids, dl-alpha tocopherol], Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid,veg. magnesium stearate).