HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets Chewables
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.
Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated with Rosehip and Acerola to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is rapidly absorbed.
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development
- Contribute to normal collagen formation
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Contribute to normal nervous system and psychological function
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who are Vitamin C 1000mg tablets for?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
- 30 chewable tablets
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Starch, Soya, Dairy & Salt.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.