Rowalief Paracetamol 500mg Film-Coated Tablets are a pain relief medication containing paracetamol. Paracetamol reduces pain such as a headache, muscle pain, backache, toothache and period pain. These film-coated tablets are gentle on the stomach.
Rowalief tablets contain 500mg Paracetamol and include a film coating to ensure the tablets are gentle on the stomach and easy to swallow.
- Headache & migraine
- Backache & muscle pain
- Period Pain
- Cold & flu
- Adults (including the elderly)
- The usual dose is 500 mg to 1,000 mg every 4 to 6 hours as needed, to a maximum
- of 3 g daily. Maximum single dose is 1,000 mg.
- The maximum daily dose must not be exceeded due to risk of serious hepatic
- damage (see sections 4.4 and 4.9).
- Paediatric population (weighing 20‑50 kg)
- The recommended total daily dose of paracetamol is approximately 60 mg/kg
- divided in 4 or 6 separate doses, or approximately 15 mg/kg every 6 hours or
- 10 mg/kg every 4 hours.
- Maximum daily dose must not be exceeded due to risk of serious hepatic damage
Each tablet contains 500mg paracetamol
- Active Ingredient
We accept all major credit cards including Visa and MasterCard. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Your payment information is processed securely. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.