The formula is developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants.
Tested under dermatological control.
Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Sun Cream SPF50+ offers very high sun protection
- Protection against UVA, UVB & long UVA rays
- Garnier Sensisitve Advanced has been developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin
- The cream formula is non greasy and water resistant
- Hypoallergenic, No perfume and no colourants to reduce the risk of allergy
- Tested under dermatological control
- Handy Travel size - 50ml
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Type of Product
Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Hazards and Cautions
- Overexposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Octocrylene, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Myristic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, (F.I.L C177982/2)