Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and normal functioning of the immune and nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin) For?
- Processing carbohydrates, proteins and fats and help to make all of the blood cells in our bodies
- Important for maintenance of our nerve sheaths
- May help in reducing the symptoms of pernicious anaemia
- May be helpful for mouth irritation or infections
- Deficiency includes mental confusion, tiredness, pale skin and recurrent mouth ulcers
Who Are Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin) For?
- Those who want to increase their energy level
- Vegans and vegetarians who may be lacking B12 from their diet
- Those who need mental clarity
- Those who have hereditary heart conditions
When Should I Take Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin)?
Vitamin B12 Tablets are best to be taken for increased energy, or daily by vegans or vegetarians and those with heart conditions.
- 50 Tablets
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, can increase to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food suplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Vitamin B12 - 1000μg
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN B12 TABLETS:
Bulking Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), di-calcium phosphate)], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Capsule Shell [glazing agent (HPMC, glycerine)], Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).