HealthAid Vitamin B12 1000µg Spray
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.
A pleasant tasting combination of Vitamin B12, B2, B6, Folic Acid and Vitamin C in a quick absorbing spray format, to help provide optimum support for healthy blood cells, the maintenance of normal nervous and immune system, and healthy metabolism.
A daily B12 supplement is well advised for vegetarians and vegans, as this vitamin is normally lacking in vegetarian diets.
What Is Vitamin B12 spray For?
- Contributes to normal metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Contributes to the production of red blood cells
- Important for the healthy maintenance of the nervous system
- May help in reducing the symptoms of anaemia
- May be helpful for mouth irritation or infections/ mouth ulcers
- Contributes to the maintanance of optimum energy levels in the body
Who Is Vitamin B12 spray For?
- Vitamin B12 may be of benefit to:
- Those who want to increase their energy levels
- Vegans and vegetarians who may be lacking B12 from their diet
- Those who wish to protect the function and health of their nervous systems
- People who have difficulty metabolising the foods they consume
- Type of Product
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin B12 spray daily in the mouth for better and quick absorption. Adults can increase up to two sprays daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Vitamin C - 30mg
Vitamin B6 - 0.5mg
Folic Acid- 40µg
Vitamin B12- 1000µg
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN B12
Cyanocobalamin SPRAY: Bulking Agent (water), Sugar & Sweetener (fructose, sucralose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Flavour Enhancer (natural orange flavour), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Preservative (potassium sorbate), Folic Acid.
We accept all major credit cards including Visa and MasterCard. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Your payment information is processed securely. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.